The Benefits of Land Real Estate Education
Some people think all they need to succeed in the land industry is a love of land and a few years of experience under their belt. Both of these are great to have, but once you start working, you’ll be faced with questions that even some of the most seasoned professionals might not know how to answer. Would you know what to say if a client asked:
- In what ways do soil types affect land use?
- Can I use a tax deferred 1031 exchange to my advantage?
- How can I gain community support for land use projects?
- What kind of returns can I expect from this property over the next ten years?
- What are the tax results of my land real estate investment?
- What is the highest and best use of this property?
- What is the most efficient way to title real estate assets for a future wealth transfer?
- What does the current US property rights system guarantee a landowner?
Gaining expertise through professional development and continuing education prepares agents to answer the tough questions before a client even asks them. But that’s not all. There are a lot of benefits of land real estate education.